miércoles, 2 de julio de 2014

What are your expectations about the future?

MY FUTURE PLANS AND EXPECTATIONS



As a child, I found myself looking up to many people and admiring those that had accomplished so many great things in their lives. I grew up in a humble household. I have brothers. I never thought about my future plans and expectation growing up. I started thinking about my future when I was in high school and then after. 

I never thought that I would finish high school. Many friends and family have told me that I one day I needed to finish school. I never imagined ever finishing something that everyone thought that I couldn’t do. I must work really hard to give myself a better future. Who would have ever thought that I could be an a counter.


When I finished high school, my biggest goal was to start a career in college and of course to become a professional. I want to be a counter and work with a good company or have one of my own. I define high school as experience. It is definitely the place where you learn the most. You develop character, live, enjoy, cry, learn to be responsible, work. This is one of the best phases of your life. Everything I have achieved would not have been possible without your support.

It is hard to look back at my regrets and encourage myself to look back at my successes. I look ahead and try to motivate myself to do the best that I know I can as I encourage myself everyday. When I think about my future plants, I see a lot of possibilities. As I have found a mentor that help me through my hard decisions. I believe that in five years I see myself still studying thank to my own motivation in wanting to gain more knowledge and learn more so I can one day become a great counter.

Well first of all I really want to win this year without any problems, that's what I need the most right now, then I hope one day I get into a state university and study accounting, gave good grades, change myself from being just a student to a professional and then get a good job, having a good salary, spending money in a intelligent way and get some time to study what I really love. Knowing several parts of the world, meeting new cultures, reading all the books I want, learning all the languages I want. And well, never stop studying, having some more knowledge everyday can not hurt anybody.

Basically, a career choice is a compromise between the social reality and personal expectation. The social reality encompasses so many facets that we are not able to change it. But it is natural and sensible for us to expectation of the future career. For me, my expectations about the future are so important. To study at Cibertec, well, it's a good season I guess, I'm just thinking it right now but I now that in a future I'll miss it. I think that I learned more with the people than in class. The schedules can get you exhausted and the activities too.

Eventually, I figured out that positive expectations are much more than a belief that my dreams are possible.  Positive expectations are a way of life. When I have positive expectations, I live as if my dreams are possible and work each day to make them happen.  I am totally engaged in making my dreams come true.  

I have some expectations for the next years and it can be just thoughts. One of them is that I will be able to afford to buy an apartment in a neighborhood that I like or that if I will not be able to buy one I think is a great idea to rent one. In the next year I will finish my career and I think I will have more time to dedicate to my professional and other stuffs, because at the moment I’m working and studying. 

I share you this video, enjoy it. 

Briggit.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario